Friday 20 November 2009

My Dream unfulfilled ~~~ By Sherry


Friday, 07 August 2009 at 01:10

I thought of him and found him there
Blushed and flushed,when I saw him stare
the look in his eyes, told me a lot
words unsaid,emotions to share
My weeping eyes,his weeping heart

My dreams unfulfilled and his wishes still there
My heart still pounding, his hands still shaking
Feelings untold and desires bold,
Lips waiting to be kissed,and hands to hold
longing him to my heart's desire
deep love,with flowing passion and fire

He came a step close to me
and my heart skipped a beat
It was a moment ,,Ahh!! to see,
I said to myself, wow, what a treat
To have by your side,
The one you so longingly need

Everything around me seems
gossiping about our true love
The breeze caressing the trees,
The whispers in the wind,....
......and the lisping leaves

I see the Sea-Gulls flying above
Singing songs of our true love
sweet,soft notes dancing on their wings,
saying behold!!Witness a true lover's tale
My soul uplifts..seeing them sing

As he approached to touch my hand,
.. my eyes opened up, couldn't see him stand
Looked around ,saw no one there,
his love, his look, his smile, his stare

All was but a dream,that I had been dreaming on
My desires,my wishes,my dreams all gone
He was so there a little before
I saw him , and felt his warm breath too
Was this real or a dream .... not sure
what I pulsed and felt was a love so pure
Wishing my dream could one day come true..

I would give all treasures for one moment with him
Nothing is so precious, as he is to me
If only I could see ,his face,his eyes
Oh for him, my heart so cries
To love and share and to see,
the grin on his face, when his eyes fall on me



One thing I know and will hold so dear
Our special love,whether far or near
My feelings for him ,I can not hide,
I wish he was here, by my side

Being loved by him, Ohh!! would seem..
Like being with him in an awesome dream
Wish that moment could come true
When I would hear him say, I love you.

Copyright ©

Floating endlessly on the clouds of fancy~~~ Drowned forever in the depths of Love ;) ♥

1 comment:

Harold Haywood said...

DON'T QUIT Sher

When things go wrong,as sometimes will,
When the road you are trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile,but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but DON'T QUIT.

Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As everyone of us at sometime learns,
And many a fellow turns about,
When he might have won had he stuck it out.
Do not give up though the pace seems slow,
You may succeed with another blow.

Often the goal is nearer than it seems
To a faint and faltering man:
Often the struggler has given up
When he might have captured the vicor's cup:
And learns too late when night comes down,
How close he was to the golden crown.

Success is failure turned inside out,
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt:
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems afar.
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit,
When things seem worse but you MUSTN'T QUIT.